This article explains how EK customers can claim their EK-Care Package.
How do I claim my EK-Care Package?
Simply go to your account and open an RMA as per the instructions in this FAQ: How do I open an RMA?
Keep in mind that customers who bought the EK-Care Package MUST open an RMA through the RMA portal (using their account) and should not report it through the Customer Service form. Otherwise, our system will not recognize that your request is related to the EK-Care Package in your order.
One of the most important things for us to be able to recognize your RMA is related to an EK-Care Package order is to open an RMA via your account:
- Your account email address needs to match the one on your EK-Care Package order. If you don't have an account or you have an account made with a different email, please create a new account.
- Open an RMA from the order within which you bought the EK-Care Package.
- Provide us with the following mandatory information so we can ensure your RMA is processed quickly:
- Shipping address for pickup and possible delivery of replacement products in the following syntax: “Name Surname, Street address, Postcode, City, Area/State, Country”
- Contact information (email or telephone number)
- Description of the problem
- Claim contents (withdrawal with refund or delivery of replacement products – if applicable)
- Evidence demonstrating the claim is justified, such as photos, audio, or video recordings.
EK-Care Package service is available and operational Monday to Friday, 6.00 - 14.00 CET, excluding public holidays that are statutory non-working days.
To get more information about the EK-Care Package, see the following related resources: