If your order was lost in transit, stolen after it was delivered or the tracking information states "delivered", but the shipment is not in your possession, you'll typically have to get in contact with our customer service. Please go through the steps below to resolve your situation:
- Check the surrounding area - the courier might have left the package with your neighbors or in close proximity to your address.
- If you cannot locate it, please contact the courier service and explain the situation.
- If they are not able to locate your order, open a request with EK Shipping and Orders Support. Please add all relevant information when submitting your support request, for example, your order number, the circumstances, etc., and explain the situation in detail so we can help you resolve your case promptly.
- If you used DPD as your shipping method, make sure to provide us with the Legally binding declaration as well.
If you already opened your support ticket and haven't done the steps described above, please do so and update your ticket with any relevant information so we can help you resolve your issue promptly.
What happens next?
We'll open an inquiry with the courier to find out what happened to your shipment. The courier will look into it and inform us of the findings.
There are a few possible outcomes in "lost shipment" cases:
- The courier locates your shipment and delivers it to you
- The courier returns the shipment to our warehouse (sometimes it's due to a mistake in the shipping address, sometimes the receiver of the package cannot be reached, sometimes an error occurs in transit, etc.)
- The shipment is declared lost
In case the shipment is found, the courier will typically try to deliver your shipment again. If the package is returned to our warehouse, we will investigate the reason for the return and act accordingly:
- If the mistake was made by us (the shipper) or the courier, we can ship your package again or issue a full refund, whichever you prefer.
- If the package is returned to our HQ due to the recipient's mistake (you in this case), we can ship the package again but we would require you to pay the additional shipping costs. We can also issue a refund for the purchased products excluding the shipping costs.
If the shipment is declared lost, we can ship your package again free of charge or issue a full refund.
Sadly, before the inquiry is resolved or the shipment delivered, we cannot proceed with the refund or ship your package again.