If you are having issues with your product or would like to return it within 30 days and you weren't logged in when you placed our order, you have the following options:
1. Create an account with the same email you placed your guest order and follow the steps described in Opening an RMA: Logged in when placing the order.
2. If you have an account under a different email than the one on your order, follow these steps:
- Click on "Account" in the upper right corner.
- Click on "My Returns" in the upper left corner.
- Click on the "Request New Return" button in the upper right corner. This action will open a new page.
- Create a New Return by clicking on the icon "Can't find your order? Click here."
- On the next page, mark where you have purchased your EK product(s) and click "Proceed."
- Once the new page is open, fill out the data regarding your order and the item(s) you are returning. Please, include the invoice of your order and add a short description of the issue/your request. Once you have done that, click "Next."
- Please, confirm your request by clicking "Submit Request."
Our RMA team will contact you within 3 business days. You will be communicating with them via our RMA system. They will also guide you through the process and answer all your questions.