How do I open an RMA if I was logged into my account when I placed the order?
If you are having issues with your product or would like to return it within 30 days and you were logged in when you placed your order, follow these steps:
- Log into My Account.
- Go to "My Returns" and "Request New Return" on the right.
- Click on the "Request New Return" button in the upper right corner. This action will open a new page.
- On the next page choose the order for which you want to request a return, then click "Proceed"
- Select which items you wish to return. Please, include the invoice of your order and add a short description of the issue/your request.
- If you have any pictures or videos that support your claim, please upload those to speed up the process
- Confirm your request by clicking "Submit Request."
Our RMA department will contact you within 3 business days. You will be communicating with them via our RMA system. They will also guide you through the process and answer all your questions.
Article is closed for comments.