How do I open an RMA if I was logged into my account when I placed the order?
If you are having issues with your product and you were logged in when you placed your order, follow these steps:
- Log into My Account.
- Go to "My Returns" and select "Open an RMA" on the right.
- On the next page choose the order for which you want to request a return, then click "Proceed"
- Select which items you wish to return. Please, include the invoice of your order and add a short description of the issue/your request.
- If you have any pictures or videos that support your claim, please upload those to speed up the process
- Confirm your request by clicking "Submit Request."
Our RMA department will contact you within 3 business days. You will be communicating with them via our RMA system. They will also guide you through the process and answer all your questions.