How do I check if the product I'd like to buy is in stock?
This article explains how customers can determine the current availability of products they want to buy by checking the stock status of desired products on the EKWB webshop.
You can find stock information for each item on its product page. To do so, follow these two simple steps:
Step 1: Find the item’s product page
Type in the desired product in the EKWB webshop’s search bar and go to its product page.
Step2: Check the products stock status
You can see the current stock status of the product located above the price and the "Add to Cart" icon.
Stock statuses explained
You can find the explanation of all possible stock statuses below:
- In Stock: The product is in stock and will be shipped according to the processing time set at the time of the purchase, which is typically 2 to 3 business days (please note that this can be prolonged during season peaks).
- Out of Stock: The product is currently out of stock. However, customers can order the product anyway and, in so doing, secure a place in the queue for that specific item. Please note that their order will not be shipped out until all the items in that particular order are available for shipping.
- Pre-Order: The product has not yet been released but is available for pre-order. By pre-ordering a product, customers reserve their place in the queue and will be among the first to receive it once it is released.
- Available for Order: The product is currently out of stock, but customers can order the product anyway and, in doing, secure a place in the queue for that specific item. Please note that their order will not be shipped out until all the items in that particular order are available for shipping. The “Available for order” products are estimated to become available for shipping within 14 days. The estimated restocking date is shown on the product page above the “Add to cart button.”
- Only X pieces left: The product is currently in stock; however, it is only available in limited quantities. The “X” in the status indicates the amount of stock remaining.
Please Note: For certain items, we're unable to determine an exact availability date, in which case you will see the notification "the estimated delivery date will be added soon."
Article is closed for comments.