If you are experiencing unusual or loud noises, rattling, or vibrations from your pump those might be the cause of the following:
- Insufficient or incorrect maintenance of the loop
- Incorrect installation of the pump
- Suboptimal operating temperatures
- Premature pump failure
You can follow the steps below to try to identify and resolve potential problems:
- Check and clean the pump/impeller. A dirty pump/impeller can obstruct the flow, leading to increased pump noise and reduced performance.
- Bleed the air from the loop or the pump to prevent airlock. An airlock can cause the pump to work harder, generate noise, and prevents the coolant to flow.
- Make sure the pump is installed correctly and mounted in the recommended orientation.
- Check the connections, and make sure that the pump is connected correctly according to the installation manual.
If none of the steps mentioned above successfully fixed the pump noise, it is likely that the pump/motor is defective and needs to be replaced. In this case please contact our support team for further help.