When a product does not fit as expected or is incompatible, this could be the result of:
- Receiving a slightly different product than what was ordered,
- Manufacturing tolerances or assembly faults,
- EK Custom Loop Configurator (CLC) error,
- Incorrect installation or choice of components,
- Misleading information/advice
The following suggestions might help you pinpoint the root cause:
- check if you received the correct product
- check where precisely are you running into a fitment issue
- If you didn’t use the CLC tool check if the products you selected are compatible with your gear
- check and install your products according to the instruction manual.
Please contact our support via this form if the problem still persists. Provide as much visual (clear pictures/video) documentation of the problem as possible. Please also provide the HWs and products list so that customer support could speed up the process of resolving your issue.