It can happen that the LED Strip of the AIO starts to flicker or is doing so from time to time. This article will let you know what is causing the problem, how you can troubleshoot it, and what is your solution to it.
Flickering AIO LEDs can be a result of:
• Loose pump connector housing or a poor connection to the motherboard header
• Air bubbles stuck inside the pump housing.
- Check Pump Cable Connection:
- Ensure the pump cable is securely connected to the correct motherboard header, and push the connector all the way in to eliminate any looseness.
- Tilt the PC to remove air bubbles:
- Turn off your PC and gently tilt it to different angles, this may dislodge any air bubbles causing the flickering.
- If the pump is correctly connected to a working header and if tilting the case won't solve the issue, you will need to open an RMA ticket.