It can happen that the received coolant bottle leaks upon arrival.
To determine the root cause of leaking coolant bottles, please check:
- Check the shipping box for any visible damage upon arrival.
- Inspect the bottle's seal under the cap for integrity.
- Assess if any other products were affected by the leak.
- Take clear pictures of the shipping box, bottle seal, and any affected items.
- Report the issue to customer support with a concise description and share the gathered information.
Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service if you received a leaking or damaged coolant bottle.