It can happen that the hard tubes can fit very tightly into the fitting or in some cases not at all. This article will let you know what is causing the problem and how you can troubleshoot it.
The problem with oversized hard tubes can be a result of:
- poor batch which occurs during the production processes
- not using coolant as lubrication for easier installation
- Measure the tube diameter and record any deviations from the expected size.
- If the tube deviation is within +0.30mm, it's acceptable. Use coolant for easier installation.
- If the tube is oversized by more than 0.30mm, request a replacement set of tubes.
Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service if you received too wide tubes.